Luxury Sea view South Coast Accommodation near Sydney, NSW
Luxury south coast accommodation featuring stunning ocean views, private balconies, bespoke interior and handcrafted furniture.
A boutique couple’s retreat designed for relaxation and romance.
Indulge Dining on the Edge overlooking the Ocean, our chef’s menu includes select beverages and wines, a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
Relax by the retreat guests salt water wet edge pool and spa, perched right on the edge of the escarpment with stunning ocean views.
Surrender to a massage in the comfort of your suite or one of our signature treatments in our Day Spa.
Minimum 2 night stays apply to most room types.
All bookings must be made online via our BOOK NOW BUTTON.
STAY RELAX AND UNWIND
Cosy romantic room, large cast iron bath, balcony. Stunning ocean and beach viewsFIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
A unique location adjacent a natural pond and waterfall, the perfect escape for nature lovers only ! Private steam room & hydrotherapy tub.FIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
Our most private option access is via a walkway along the Edge of the Escarpment.FIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
Stunning ocean views, huge private balcony right on the edge of the Escarpment featuring a natural stone bath designed for two.FIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
Nestled high above the retreat, overlooking the ocean the best accommodation the Retreat has to offer. Outdoor marble bath designed for two.FIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
Beautiful Ocean views, lounge room, open fire place, large balcony, swimming pool, hot plunge tub & steam room.FIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
Luxurious modern private accommodation on the Beach at Stanwell Park.FIND OUT MORE BOOK NOW
Tudor-style, self-contained luxury accommodation in BundeenaFIND OUT MORE
DINING OPTIONS DURING YOUR STAY
DINING ON THE EDGE
Available Wednesday to Saturday night.
The evening begins at 6- 6.30 pm with welcome beverages followed by a 3-course chefs’ menu, includes select beverages and wines. The perfect way to celebrate special occasions.
*Bookings must be made in advance of your stay and we will need to know about any allergies or dietary intolerance so our chef can cater specially for you.
BOOK NOW email@example.com
Gourmet Platter for TWO in-suite
Available daily in-suite
Enjoy a romantic evening dining in. Delivered to your suite for you to have at your leisure. The perfect meal if you are planning on spending a romantic evening dining in.
*Must book in advance of your stay, we will need to know about any allergies or dietary intolerance so our chef can cater specially for you.
BOOK NOW firstname.lastname@example.org
$120 per couple
Dining on the Edge Beverages
Dining on the Edge includes select alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
You are more than welcome to BYO your favourite wine and we do have a small selection of wines available for purchase.
Dining on the Edge
Dining on the Edge Sample menu
IN OUR ROOMS
King size bed
Tea and coffee making facilities
UE Boom Bluetooth music player
Bespoke interior design
Original artworks and hand crafted furniture
Luxury marble bathrooms
Candles and ambient lighting
Relax by the retreat guests wet edge salt water pool & spa perched on the Edge of the Escarpment overlooking the Ocean
Magnificent Gardens with an Ocean back drop, relax outside in a natural stone bathtub designed for two.
Private meeting spaces
Free parking on-site
Tesla destination charging.
DURING YOUR STAY
Daily gourmet continental breakfast with barista coffee and ocean views
*OPTIONAL EXTRAS available * Must be booked in advance of your stay.
* Dining on the Edge overlooking the Ocean all inclusive Dining experience includes beverages. Available Tuesdays - Saturdays.
* Gourmet Platter for Two delivered to your suite to have at your leisure.
* Unwind with a massage in the comfort of your suite or a couples massage / treatment in our Day Spa.
*Lazy late checkouts/ early check in
* All subject to availability
Check in 2.30 pm
Check out 11 am
- Ocean Room & Garden Room is a 10 am checkout
- Eco Bath House Cabin & Hideaway checkout is at 10.30 am
Book online for best available rates & packages.
- Tumbling Waters Retreat and Amanzi Beach Suite Stanwell Park and Beachhaveb Bed and Breakfast
- Cancellations accommodation outside of 14 days will incur 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations accommodation, dining options, massage / spa treatments and lazy late checkouts within 14 days of your stay will incur the full amount.
- A full fee will be imposed for a no-show for accommodation, dining, massages & day spa treatments.
-Tumbling Waters Retreat Stanwell Tops, Amanzi Beach Suite Stanwell Park and Beachhaven Bed & Breakfast Bundeena
- Payment in full is required to secure a reservation online.
A 1.5 % credit card surcharge is added to all credit card transactions including debit cards and will be displayed as an online booking fee on your invoice.
- Any additional charges ie Dining on the Edge or massages added to your booking or incurred during your stay, will automatically be debited from the credit card used to secure the reservation unless an alternate form of payment is specified.
- Reservations for Dining on the Edge, massage and spa treatments at Tumbling Waters must be made well in advance of your stay & are subject to availability.
- Tumbling Waters, we are a small professional team Dining on the Edge Day Spa treatments, are subject to change.
- Complimentary Wi Fi is included in your stay. Please note should our service provider be unavailable or interrupted due to weather related events we will be unable to provide you with internet.
- Tumbling Waters is purpose built to host weddings and accommodate guests looking for a romantic getaway simultaneously. The Function Room and Dining on the Edge area are completely separate. Wedding ceremonies take place in the garden area usually around 4. 15 pm - 5.15 pm the duration is approximately 40 minutes after this the wedding guests move towards the lower Function Room & Deck area. When a wedding ceremony is taking place we ask resident guest to refrain from walking through the ceremony area. Should a resident guest wish to access the southern pool during this time please call reservations on 4294 1888 and a member of our team will escort you.
- A baby / child is permitted to stay subject to approval from management. No toddlers / children permitted in the upstairs Dining Room at Tumbling Waters (breakfast area ) and pool / spa areas.
- It is a requirement that Photo ID may need to be provided upon request during your stay in order to validate credit card details.
- To maintain the ambiance of the retreat, no private loud parties or private gathering of people are permitted.
- Registered guests only.
- Tumbling Waters Dining on the edge is not available on 24th December, 25th December, 26 th December New Year's Eve, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day & some public holidays. A Gourmet platter for two is our alternate option for these days, delivered to your suite for you to have at your leisure.
- Smoking is permitted garden areas only, well away from the lodge, non compliance may result in an additional nights tariff.
- Parking onsite at Tumbling Waters Retreat or Beachhaven B&B is at your own risk
- Tumbling Waters Retreat / Beachhaven cannot except the responsibility for road closures
- Outdoor / indoor water usage subject to Water restrictions.
- Tumbling Waters Retreat / Beachhaven cannot accept any responsibility & refund for natural disasters / weather related events.
- Tumbling Waters in the case of fire / natural disaster we will postpone / reschedule your accommodation to the next available date that is suitable to both parties. The retreat has a very good fire defense system with over 300 000 litres of water stored onsite and we work closely with the RFS - your safety is our priority.